Date:      Mon, 17 Feb 2003 02:44:10 +0200 (EET)
From:      Vladimir Kushnir <vkushnir@alfacom.net>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: gcc3.2.2 import might have trashed ld-elf.so.1 (fwd)

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, leafy wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 10:28:25AM -0800, Steve Kargl wrote:
> > > these apply to both world and ports. and the strange ld-elf.so.1 error
> > > still ocurs.
> > >

> > I just built mozilla with gcc 3.2.2 without a problem.
> >
> > --
> > Steve
> Mine does without any problem too. It's only uic which causes the error. (and resulting in truss core dump)

If building KDE ports is the only thing you need - just move (temporarily)
this plugin out of its dir. I know it isn'y a solution, but at least it
works. BTW, it also works for some reason if you declare
qCleanupImages_wizards() as
static void qCleanupImages_wizards()
instead of
void qCleanupImages_wizards()
in qmake_image_collection.cpp. Again, it's silly but for some reason it
works. Designer dies later, though, if you add /usr/local/lib/kde3/plugins
dir. But KDE itself works, once again. Any C++/QT gurus?

Regards,
Vladimir