Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 2002 04:23:47 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Nielsen" <nielsen@memberwebs.com>
To:        "Dru" <dlavigne6@cogeco.ca>, <security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: no phase2 handle found (fwd)

To be honest (and this is difficult to admit) I gave up on racoon recently.
I have a bit of an arcane setup as well. I had it working perfectly with
FreeBSD 4.3 but for some reason with 4.5 I couldn't for the life of me get
it running. Will try again in the future.

My sympathies all the way. I use static SADs now. I guess you would have
tried that if it was a viable option.

Nate Nielsen