Date:      Tue, 25 Jan 2000 06:04:05 +0100 (MET)
From:      "James A. Abercromby II" <j.abercromby@pn.nettuno.it>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Support SB Sound Card

       I did my first install of FreeBSD and did some preliminary pokeing around.  I like it:) However, I have been studying to go take my CCNA next week.  My machine BSDBOX has a sound blaster pci128 sound card in it.  But I have been doing some research and it doesn't seem to be supported that well.  Correct me if I am wrong by submitting success stories.

       So, I also picked up a Sound Blaster 16 ISA base card.  This one from what I have read have far more better support.

       I would like to hear real world experience about both cards success stories.

       Thanx
       Jim