Date:      Sat, 16 Jan 1999 20:18:01 -0600
From:      "Rob Snow" <rsnow@lgc.com>
To:        "jonathan michaels" <jon@caamora.com.au>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Anyone playing with KAME

My goal is to replace my ssh/ppp/socket VPN using dynamic IP ISP to static
office by implementing the ESP tunneling method of IPsec.  I currently use
ssh to transfer a ppp packet to the office where my VPN box proxy arps for
my home machine.  I think it can be done, I was just wondering if anyone has
gone down this road before.

-Rob