Date:      Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:34:33 -0800
From:      Mike Hogsett <hogsett@csl.sri.com>
To:        "Schrodinger" <schrodinger@konundrum.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ZIP Drive

> mount -t msdos /dev/da0 /mnt
> msdos: /dev/da0: Invalid argument
> Why does this keep happening?? What am I doing wrong?

In the past I found that the zip disks had some odd partitioning.  I often
found the primary partition to be the 4th partition on the disk (the first
three being empty/non-existant/zero-size).

The first thing that sticks out to me above though is that you are not
attempting to mount a partition, but the raw disk.  Try mounting one of:

da0s1
da0s2
da0s3
da0s4  <-- I think it is probably this one.

 - Mike