Date:      Fri, 13 Aug 1999 17:37:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   how do I....?

How do I make the FreeBSD port of pine 4.10 use mbox instead of directly
changing the contents of the spool file? My mail resides on the university
mail servers, and I'm using arla to connect to the university's servers. I
want pine to automatically move my mail from:
/afs/wam.umd.edu/home/wam/c/u/culverk/mail/culverk to ~/mbox

but I can't get it to do that. I know it can be done because that is how
the mail is handled when I telnet to their machines and check the mail
using their pine.

Kenneth Culver
Computer Science Major at the University of Maryland, College Park.