Date:      Tue, 26 Nov 2013 22:56:11 -0600 (CST)
From:      Scott Pilz <scottp@solarus.net>
To:        Peter Grehan <grehan@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bhyve - non *bsd guests

 	Thank you for your quick answer, and I'm not surprised by this.
Makes perfect sense. I ran into the 1-CPU issue when I first started my
testing.

 	I'll ensure that the new IX blade system we're going with as
supported processors.

 	Keep up the great work. I'll be happy to do some extensive testing
under various environments on this project if needed.

 	Scott