Date:      Sat, 26 Feb 2000 19:02:27 -0500
From:      "Crist J. Clark" <cjc@cc942873-a.ewndsr1.nj.home.com>
To:        burnman <burnman@dds.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: what do I have to download

On Sun, Feb 27, 2000 at 12:01:54AM +0100, burnman wrote:
> What do I have to download on your ftp site to instal freebsd beacouse there are also doc's and a stable version and current version. what is the best thing to download.

The easiest thing to do is just download the boot floppy(ies) and then
just boot up with them. The installation utilities on the floppies
will get what you need and what you want for you through a series of
menus. See,

    http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/install-guide.html

For how to get the floppies done.