Date:      Sat, 15 Jul 2000 15:43:50 +0200
From:      "ganizani" <ganizani@malawi.net>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>, "Randall Gellens" <randy@qualcomm.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, <qpopper@lists.pensive.org>
Subject:   Re: Can't POP mail

I might be asking too much but I have a problem here. Most of the mailboxes
have
wrong ownership.
I am running FreeBSD-4.0. I believe that this is because when the users were
transfered
from the old system we were three of us adding them to the new system from
different terminals and
some of the info was not entered correctly.

Could someone provide a script that could rectify this problem for me. i.e.
set the ownership of each
/var/mail/user to user.

Thanks in advance.

Ganizani.