Date:      Thu, 10 May 2001 16:28:51 -0500
From:      Spiro Philopoulos <umphilop@cc.UManitoba.CA>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   dummynet-ipfw newbie question

Hi. I'm trying to use dummynet and I've obtained the PicoBSD floppy
image with BSD and dummynet, ipfw etc. on it from Luigi Rizzo's dummynet
website. Since I've never adminstered/setup a BSD system before I was
wondering what else I must do to get it up and running. I know I got to
set up the IP address for it (using dhclient?). Is there anything else I
must do? Any info/help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.