Date:      Fri, 18 May 2001 17:14:42 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@brizzie.org>
To:        "Vander Francisco" <vander@vanderland.com>, "comp.mail.sendmail mail newsgroup" <comp-news@dl.ac.uk>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: sendmail.mc

> Does anyone have a sample sendmail.mc file?
> I want send email to may friends from my work, using a FreeBSD
Server in my
> house ... also I need receive email from my friends too.

Why do you need to mess with sendmail.mc ??

I've setup countless FreeBSD gateway systems & never once needed to
think about
that file. All I've ever needed to do is relatively trivial stuff like
creating a sendmail.cw,
allowing selected machines to relay etc. Have a look at the info on
sendmail config in
the Pedantic FreeBSD (http://brisbane.apana.org.au/~freebsd/)