Date:      Tue, 30 Jun 1998 01:39:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Leo Papandreou <leo@talcom.net>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Too much spam from uu.net

How hard is it to allow uu.net mail relays, but no direct connections from
dialups, ie: foo.tnt.foo.uu.net is blocked but smtp.uu.net is not?  I'm
looking to do something like this here, but haven't revisited sendmail in
some time.  There's no reason for a dialup connection to send me (or
anyone else) mail directly.  They should be sending via their ISP's relay
instead.

Charles

Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com