Date:      Sat, 26 Aug 1995 00:01:30 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        erich@lodgenet.com
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: port of sudo

 * here's a port I threw together 'cause I've
 * gotten used to sudo and didn't find it.

Thanks, I tried it.  I made some changes (/etc/sudoers ->
/usr/local/etc/sudoers, etc.) but there seems to be something wrong
with the way it parses the sudoers file.  For example:

  Cmnd_Alias  SHELLS=/bin/sh,/bin/csh,/usr/local/bin/tcsh,/usr/local/bin/bash
  asami       ALL=ALL,!SHELLS

will make me execute tcsh and bash but not sh or csh....

I put the updated port in

  ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/sudo.tar.gz

Can you (or someone else) please check it out?

Satoshi