Date:      Sun, 30 Apr 2000 09:21:02 -0400
From:      James Housley <jim@thehousleys.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Server Farms?

David Miller wrote:

> c) spend an hour every day watching the cvscommit-all mailing list to make
> a judgement on whether a patch affects me enough to warrant supping.
>
> Alternatives welcome:)

At least one person, sorry I forget who, posted that they use procmail
to filter it out.  I and probably others use procmail, but at the
simplest level.  Would someone be willing to post the portion they use
to process -stable from cvs-all

Jim

Keywords for searching: procmail cvs stable commit
--
If it happens once, it's a bug.
If it happens twice, it's a feature.