Date:      Fri, 13 Aug 1999 17:17:30 -0500
From:      "Mark Einreinhof" <montana1@home.com>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Mail question

Sending mail question. Thanks for the help in getting IMAP working. Now the
next problem is I'm getting a "Relaying denied" error. I am sitting on my
Win98 machine with a private ip 10.1.1.2 (with FreeBSD doing NAT) using
Netscape as the imap client.

When I telnet into the FreeBSD box and use Pine the email leaves with no
problems. This must have something to do with sendmail accepting mail for my
private ip range. Any help where to set this configuration?