Date:      Fri, 6 Aug 1999 15:52:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brian McGroarty <bvmcg@yahoo.com>
To:        junkmale@xtra.co.nz
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Marketing FreeBSD / FreeBSD as a pr

them: Ah, sounds good. Where do I pick up a copy?

Humor me here and assume they don't have a T1 or cablemodem, as
is the case with virtually all prospective users.

Next comes the discussion about how there's this one place in
Naperville, about two hours away, or how you can custom order it
from Borders or get it mail-order from this place called Walnut
Creek.

Then come the explanations of why it's worth waiting even though
they can pick up Linux today at five different places within
walking distance.

I keep spare CDs on hand to give out to friends and co-workers.
Otherwise, by this point you sound like a religious zealot.