Date:      Thu, 2 Mar 1995 12:06:49 -0800
From:      betaille@lure.u-psud.fr (betaille daniel)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ftp

        I've install'd FreeBSD on a pentium in December, loading it
with ftp from a mirror(ftp.ibp.fr) and it was very simple.
BUT, I'm trying to install on a new pentium, with the same ethercard
(WD8003E, I/O=0x280, Irq=5, amddr=0xd800) but an erros occurs during
ftp loading: " Couldn't fetch bin distribution from ...."
        I've verfied the Internet address: good, The system works
very well with dos, and I can connect to the mirror.
        Have you already look at this problem and can you help me?
                                        Thanks.