Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 2004 01:24:14 -0700
From:      "K. Worley" <k.worley@earthlink.net>
To:        Freebsd Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   compile proftpd with mod_quotatab

ok I currently make this built and installed with mod mysql(from ports)
for user validation and all is good.
However I wish to deinstall this and rebuild with mod_quotatab so as to
keep track of usage better and limit the abusers.

My question is this:

How do I add mod_quotatab to the port to be able to make this? Has it
been done by someone?
I have read the handbook and am currently trying to make a custom
makefile but I really do not think i have the skills to do that
successfully.

I do have the ability to make the port fully from the website source but
I really would like to use the port simply because I think (not too
sure) that there are special patches for FreeBsd.

Links:
the mod_quotatab page
http://www.castaglia.org/proftpd/modules/mod_quotatab.html