Date:      Thu, 14 Aug 2014 10:08:42 +0100
From:      David Chisnall <theraven@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@pinyon.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HOWTO articles for migrating from Linux to FreeBSD, especially for pkg?

On 14 Aug 2014, at 02:34, Russell L. Carter <rcarter@pinyon.org> wrote:

> So I would be very willing to contribute to this project, if that
> makes sense.
>=20
> Best,
> Russell
>=20
> (what list should this move to? Perhaps ports?)

I'd suggest docs.  Note that currently, the docs team is the smallest =
part of FreeBSD, yet is responsible for one of the most important =
user-facing portions.  People interested in joining the docs team are =
always very welcome.  The #bsddocs channel on EFNet is a good place to =
chat with existing docs folks.

David