Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 1999 18:53:42 +0100
From:      "Christian Bruno" <brunoc@ifrance.com>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   H323/Ldap support in natd/libalias

Hello,

i am trying to add an H323/LDAP support to NATD in FreeBSD to enable full
video/audio functionnalities of video-conference clients in a private
network.

i posted some messages in newsgroups, but the only answer i got was to buy a
commercial product like "phonepatch" (which does not work on my freebsd box)

could you tell me if someone is working on this problem ?
it could be interesting to exchange ideas (and maybe solutions ?)

any comments or ideas are welcome

Best Regards,
Christian Bruno ( brunoc@ifrance.com )

ps : sorry, my english is a beta-test version