Date:      Sun, 16 Jul 2000 01:03:33 +1000
From:      marcus@redcentre.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Configuring ftp

Hi,

I'm just after some advice regarding configuring ftp access for a web
server.  I have a server with a number of virtual web sites under
/usr/local/www.  How should I configure user accounts to upload to
virtual directories?  For example, should /usr/local/www/user-
site.com be configures as the users "home" directory or should
there be a link /home/user/www to /usr/local/www/user-site-com.  I'm
using proftpd and the virtual sites are non-ip based?

Marcus