Date:      Sun, 02 Jan 2000 13:59:59 +0100
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   some kind of x11 related shlib problem under current.

I just installed a workstation with -CURRENT from scratch, and no I'm
putting ports on it.

In two cases I see a similar problem:

	ctwm depends in xpm
	gv depends on Xaw3d

In both cases the dependencies build correctly, but no shared libraries
seems to be built so the build of the dependant still fails.

This is probably some kind of Imake wizardry far beyound where I have
ever stepped...

I installed XF86 (3.3.5) with sysinstall.

FreeBSD -- It will take a long time before progress goes too far!