Date:      Mon, 3 Mar 2003 14:31:13 +0300
From:      Gleb Smirnoff <glebius@cell.sick.ru>
To:        Vincent Jardin <vjardin@wanadoo.fr>
Cc:        net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [mpd] radius and dynamic bundles

On Sun, Mar 02, 2003 at 11:47:10PM +0100, Vincent Jardin wrote:
V> 2/ mpd provides a command to create a bundle (new [-i ngX] ...), however there
V> is no command in order to remove the bundles. Have you ever tried to add this
V> feature ?

  This feature is really needed. My current mpd configuration is
25 identical bundles, and 25 links. Even if there are only
2 connections, all 25 ng interfaces exists, and mpd has all
25 bundles in memory. In recent future may be I'll need to
increase number ob bundles.
  It'll be nice if bundles will be created dynamically, when remote
client opens a connection, and destroyed on connection close.

  If Archie will give a piece of advice or some directions how to
implement this, that would help.

--
Totus tuus, Glebius.
GLEBIUS-RIPN GLEB-RIPE