Date:      Fri, 25 May 2001 07:52:58 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramidi@otenet.gr>
To:        Huff <david@huffstutler.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: rcs

On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 11:42:34PM -0500, Huff wrote:
> Where can I find some docs of RCS (ci)? And on jail?
> Beside the man pages, please.

Without meaning to sound a bit off-topic here, I would strongly
recommend that you take a look at CVS instead of RCS.  It's much
better than RCS in more than one ways, and there's already a whole lot
of documentation on your system about it.  Just use info(1) to read
the CVS info documentaton:

    % info '(cvs)'

You can also find an excellent open source book on CVS (yes, the
`book itself' is open source), at the URL below:

    http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/

About jail I dont know much, and I'll let someone more knowledgeable
on the topic help you.

--giorgos