Date:      Sun, 14 Feb 1999 08:13:28 +0100 (CET)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: how to increase idletime-outgoing past 60?

Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE wrote:

> Every time I start a connection I see a complaint that earlyhup plus
> idletime-something-or-other is greater than unitlength which is 60,
> but I have set unitlength to 500.
>
> What's wrong?

Your idea of a unitlength.

Have a look in the docs, the relationship between unitlength and other
parameters is described in isdnd.rc(5), paragraph header is "IDLETIME
CALCULATION AND SHORTHOLD MODE".

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                   Hamburg, Europe
 We all live in a yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine ...