Date:      Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:39:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
Cc:        Tony Finch <dot@dotat.at>, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, Edward Wolpert <wolpert@methodsystems.com>, Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sound card setup: ESS Maestro-2E on fujitsu lifebook e-seris

Nevermind, I looked and it's pci ID isn't there... I'll have to test it
out when I get my laptop by just adding the device id... if that doesn't
work, I'll do what's necessary to make it work.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|