Date:      Sat, 26 Aug 1995 00:08:40 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        erich@lodgenet.com, ports@freebsd.org, davidg@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ical 1.9

 * Do you want me to spam thud down to the metal?  Would it help?

I appreciate your concern.... ;)

 * You're free to have whatever done to that machine you feel is most
 * conducive to your work!

I think what we need now is a machine that is running 2.1-stable, so
if you can pull out all the cables, newfs all the disks, wipe the
monitor, and install 2.1-stable from scratch, that would be great.  I
guess installing 0726-SNAP and running a "make world" on the stable
/usr/src will be the easiest thing to do.

However, I have a question for David: are you going to pull in the
xdr_* changes to libc?  If so, the libc version number will be bumped,
so we probably want to wait until that is done (which will be soon if
it is going to be, I guess, given the rush of commits coming from
David lately...:)...

Satoshi