Date:      Mon, 29 Oct 2001 21:42:22 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Makefile unification

I took some time out to update my Makefiles and redo my kern.mk
patches that had gotten out of date before I could get them done.
These patches are up to date and appear to work for me on i386 (and
maybe pc98, it is building now):

	http://people.freebsd.org/~imp/Pkern

It creates a new src/sys/conf/kern.mk that contains most of the guts
of the kernel makefiles to make it even easier to keep them all in
sync.

Please let me know what you think and if I've broken anything,
especially for non x86 MACHINE_ARCH.

Warner