Date:      Fri, 29 May 1998 09:37:15 -0400
From:      Brian Lube <brian@mpinet.net>
To:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Bind revisited

I'm currently working on securing up our BSD box,  I apologize in advance
if this has already been beaten to death,  but what is the best way to
secure my copy of bind?  Should I upgrade to 8.1.1 and then keep up to date
with patches, or is there going to be some sort of update for the 4 series?
 We are currently looking to upgrade to the 8.1.1 series, but we're not
really sure how much work it is going to entail.

Any suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated.

Brian Lube
senior technician
MPInet

http://www.mpinet.net