Date:      Sun, 16 May 1999 16:17:33 +0200
From:      German Tischler <tanis@gaspode.franken.de>
To:        zulkarnain <zul@unsyiah.ac.id>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 3.1-R make connection become slow ?

On Sun, May 16, 1999 at 08:07:27PM +0000, zulkarnain wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> A month ago I has freebsd 2.15 running as proxy server on Pentium 133 Mhz
> 32MB RAM, 1,2GB HD. But after I upgrade my proxy server to Pentium II
> 300MHz, 64MB RAM, 4,3 GB HD + freebsd 3.1-R , my conection become to
> fu****g slow. Is possible freebsd 3.1-R make a connection become slow ??

It is very improbable that this is your problem. We had a damn lame
connection here due to a buggy ethernet card (think it was a 3COM
boomerang card but can't tell). Check if the problem persists if you
use other network equipment.

--
German Tischler		tanis@gaspode.franken.de
			tanis@cip.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de