Date:      Thu, 16 Dec 1999 14:43:41 -0800
From:      Dan Piponi <dan@mvfx.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Adobe supports linux

On the subject of Re: Adobe supports linux, Brett Taylor stated:

> Can you post your script patches?  It looks like you're using the glibc2
> version - I downloaded the plain ol' libc version - maybe that will work.

Hmmm...I don't see a libc version anywhere! What's the URL? On
looking more closely at the script I see there's no need to patch
it, just set FMARCH to linuxm.glibc2.i386 before running bin/maker
to make it skip guessing your architecture. Incidentally the other
executables appear to contain the same undefined symbol and yet
the linker doesn't complain when they run (eg. djpeg which I guess
is an image format converter).
--
Dan Piponi
Head of R&D Manex Visual Effects http://www.mvfx.com