Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2002 03:46:20 -0500
From:      "David S. Jackson" <deepbsd@earthlink.net>
To:        Andre Elferink <andrebsd@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Quake III Setup

On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 03:43:58PM -0800 Andre Elferink <andrebsd@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Im trying to install quake 3 arena (linux edition) to freebsd 4.5,
> anyway when i try and do "sh setup.sh" it erros out saying
>
> dhcppc2# cd /cdrom
> dhcppc2# sh setup.sh
> function: not found
> x86
> dchppc2#
>
> so basicly, how would i go about getting quake 3 installed?

You'll most likely need to copy the CD to your hard drive and
then brandelf the linux executables, then run the install
program.

You probably should also search the net for "FreeBSD" AND "Quake
3" or some such.  I found some tutorials a while back.  If you
email me back, perhaps I can dig them up for you if you can't
find them yourself.

--
David S. Jackson                        dsj@dsj.net