Date:      Wed, 28 May 2003 20:37:35 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Eriq Lamar <eqe@cox.net>, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: need to know if there will be support ie. drivers for tekram ultra 4 wide scsi

On Wednesday 28 May 2003 03:58 pm, Eriq Lamar wrote:
> I'm building another server and must decide on scsi card the tekram
> DC-390U4W looks very promising to me but need to know if it will be
> supported or not in 4.8 or 5.1. New server will be used of mysql /
> apache. any info or suggestions as to scsi cards would be great. thx in
> advance.

Oh, wait, it's a 53C1030, which seems to be supported on 5-current by the
mpt driver.  No man page though.  Matt Jacob (mjacob@) seems to be
working on it most recently, perhaps you should solicit his input
directly.  Donating or loaning a card might be a great way to get it
fully supported...

--

        Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Wes Peters                                               wes@softweyr.com