Date:      Fri, 31 Dec 2004 00:09:00 -0800
From:      Sergei Gnezdov <sgnezdov@pobox.com>
To:        Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
Subject:   Re: RSS thru mozilla, how?

On Thu, 2004-12-30 at 23:05 -0800, Gary Kline wrote:
> 	Gang,
>
> 	I just installed RSS on mozilla; now I can't figure out where to
> 	click or howto use RSS.  I have use separate RSS apps but I'd rather
> 	read headlines (&c) thru my browser.  Can anybody clue me in?
>
> 	thanks much,
>
> 	gary

I don't know much about mozilla, but I think that Firefox does not do
much with RSS.  It just XML file for it.  You can bookmark URL and not
much more.

Thunderbird can present RSS messages as email.

I tried Liferea 0.6.4 today and was rather satisfied with it.  It
provides message overview and integrates with Firefox on Gnome rather
well.