Date:      Tue, 26 Apr 2005 01:47:15 -0500
From:      Pierre-Luc Drouin <pldrouin@pldrouin.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Use VGA connector on FreeBSD

I would like to buy a laptop and I would like to know if this is usually
possible to use the external VGA connector on FreeBSD. I would need it
to do presentations. I would buy a Dell Latitude D810 (its video card is
an ATI Radeon X600 128MB) or a Dell Precision M70 (that has a NVIDIA
Quadro FX Go1400 256MB). Should I have more chance to get a projector to
work with the M70 since there's a NVIDIA driver for FreeBSD or not
necessarily?

Thanks!