Date:      Sun, 01 Dec 2002 15:33:04 +0000
From:      "Philip M. Gollucci" <philip@p6m7g8.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mail Reader Clients

Please CC me on the reply again. Thanks.

I'm looking for a good graphical mail reader client (to handle appx 3000
mails per day)
I've got mail my mail working with fetchmail/procmail, so I don't need
one with filtering. Just one that
understands mbox format.

I don't think I want to use mozilla/netscape as its too bulky.

I do like FirstClass, but I have no idea of its status on FreeBSD.

mutt/pine are good, but not quite as graphical as I want.

If it matters, by WM is afterstep.