Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:19:02 -0500
From:      "Steve Brown" <gtabug@prayforwind.com>
To:        "Donnie Jones" <donniejones18@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Docs for everyone new and old to BSD.

Agreed. Dru Lavigne's "FreeBSD basics" series should be merged into the
handbook.

I tried many times to get on the 'net over a period of about 8 months (even
after a successful FTP install over dialup!) before I stumbled on Dru's PPP
article there (
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2000/06/14/FreeBSD_Basics.html ). Without it
I'd likely still be a Windows prisoner.

Steve