Date:      Thu, 6 Feb 2003 09:27:47 -0500
From:      Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@attbi.com>
To:        Hiten Pandya <hiten@unixdaemons.com>
Cc:        freebsd-standards@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Open POSIX Test Suite project

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 09:06:44AM -0500, Hiten Pandya wrote:
> I posted this information to the -standards group
> before, but no one was excited. ;-) Unfortunately,
> the test suite does not run "out-of-the-box" on
> FreeBSD, and after muddling around, I could get
> some results, which are worth looking at (again):

Can you post the results of your fiddling
to the posix open test people?  They seem to be
low-level people from Intel, and don't really
seem to be familiar with portable Unix systems programming, because
they seem to put a lot of GNU/Linux-isms and bash-isms
in their scripts and tests.

I had posted a lot of corrections to their scripts,
and I don't know if they have been incorporated in their
source yet or not.
--
Craig Rodrigues
http://home.attbi.com/~rodrigc