Date:      Sat, 13 Jun 1998 06:14:31 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
Cc:        Billy Thompson <billy@idiom.com>, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A contest about to start...

> Having both is overkill.  As for which one is the best - there are
> pros and cons of both.  The default clipboard vs X handling in XEmacs
> sucks, for instance.  I'd say to let the person building the desktop
> decide, but setting the rules is really up to Jordan :-)

The reason I didn't include xemacs was the simple reason that it's
just waaaaay too huge.  I don't want testing a theme to take each
judge an hour while all the packages it depended on loaded. :-)

And yes, I think one emacs is enough.  I'm not knocking xemacs, and
I've seen some of its nifty features, I just wanted to include at
least one of each "representative" type of editor.

- Jordan