Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:34:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Ville-Pertti Keinonen <will@iki.fi>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NFS vnode reference issues on server

:Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com> writes:
:
:>     (Anyone who wants to) Take a look at this one and tell me what you think.
:
:Looks right, although some changes seem gratuitous (unless they are
:meant to be performance optimizations).

    I always insert a few gratuitous changes, just to annoy core.  Sorry, I
    couldn't help it! :-) just kidding.  I usually do code readability cleanups
    when I make involved changes.  Sometimes people get too fancy when they
    code, which is what creates half of these bugs in the first place.  Think
    of it as an investment in the future.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>