Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:27:43 +0200
From:      Harald Schmalzbauer <h@schmalzbauer.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Jail and spammass-milter (sendmail/spamassassin)

--Boundary-02=_QGOiA2FZVyeSRwP

Dear all,

is it possible that spamass-milter doesn't work in a jail?
I have sendmail running, spamassassin running (both working fine) and the=20
following line in my hostname.mc file:

INPUT_MAIL_FILTER(`spamassassin', `S=3Dlocal:/var/run/spamass-milter.sock, =
=46=3D,=20
T=3DC:15m;S:4m;R:4m;E:10m')

But no mail is checked. I don't see any X-SPAM in the header. I use this MT=
A=20
not for local delivery instead I use a virtuser table but I don't think thi=
s=20
should prevent spamass-milter from working.

Thanks,

=2DHarry

=2D-=20
Please never add my reply address to CC nor to the recipient list!
If you make "answers to all" please remove my address!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll complain if I see my reply address on any mailinglist!!!!!!!!