Date:      Sat, 13 Mar 1999 12:00:01 -0500
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Ben Pressnall' <ben@chem.uidaho.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Network Install

I'm sorry to say that I tried to get that one detected for about a month and
finally gave up on it.  I've seen sporadic information that says it IS
supposed to be supported but is flaky.

Hopefully if someone has gotten it to work, this email will prod them into
speaking up for both our sakes.
-Chris