Date:      Sat, 15 Jul 2000 10:09:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "J. Goodleaf" <goodleaf@goodleaf.net>
To:        Dan Larsson <dl@tyfon.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions List <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PGP and GPG on PINE

I've heard that pgpenvelope is great. Have never used it. I have used
pgp4pine and found it to work well. It also handles gnupg. It basically
acts as a filter for Pine, so it's small and relatively easy to set up.If
you check the author's website you'll find screenshots showing the
configuration process. It's pretty slick. Sorry I don't know the website
off the top of my head... If you download from ports, make sure the
version specified in the ports makefile is at least 1.75. The earlier
version has trouble receiving cleartext sigs in certain circumstances.
-John

John Goodleaf
goodleaf@goodleaf.net

PGP key: finger goodleaf@clyde.goodleaf.net