Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:37:19 +0200
From:      "Yaraghchi, Stephan" <stephan.yaraghchi@boerse-berlin-bremen.de>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        f.bonnet@esiee.fr
Subject:   Re: Trunking

Hi Frank,

If you should run into any problems just shout for help.

I would also be interested in your experiences regarding this
issue -- and of course the opinions of all the others:

Who's experimenting with trunking / bundling of multiple NIC's?
Are there other solutions than netgraph?
What about HA vs. HP?

Regards,

Stephan.