Date:      Sat, 26 May 2001 18:14:45 +0900
From:      Makoto MATSUSHITA <matusita@jp.FreeBSD.org>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP:  RELNOTESng now default in -CURRENT, *.TXT files removed

bmah> Until then, renderings of the release documentation can continue
bmah> to be found at:
bmah> http://people.freebsd.org/~bmah/relnotes/

It seems that these documents are comes from -current (OK at this
time), but what's happen if we have 5.0-RELEASE? Both 6-current and
5-stable of release documents are available on the web ?

I suppose it's true, but I have never seen that it's clearly stated
(sorry if I've missed any).

-- -
Makoto `MAR' MATSUSHITA