Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 1999 18:55:56 +1100
From:      "Peter Biro" <peter@briter.com.au>
To:        junkmale@xtra.co.nz
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FrontPage

Dan,

The information arrived this afternoon.

The host is using FreeBSD 3.1 and Apache 1.3.4

I have a number of web sites on a system running FreeBSD, we are trying to run FrontPage extensions on the sites as well and are
running into a number of problems.

First prob was with searching, if the search was unsuccesful a
 second search would bring up an error message.

They are even having trouble with the counters, they have been
stuck on "1" for a considerable time.

Also tried a chat room but this didn't work altho I have it up on 2
 other UNIX sites.

Both of the sites involved are for non-profit educational groups and
we used FP to cut costs and were told they could run them on
 their server but not much luck at this stage.

They get very cheap hosting which is great but I'd love to get the
FP 98 extensions running properly.

Can anyway please advise where to find some info on this area that  I could pass on to the host's techos?

Regards

Peter Biro

PBS BriTer Solutions