Date:      Mon, 04 Oct 1999 21:50:27 +0200
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@scc.nl>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Linux emulation

Chuck Robey wrote:

> I just tried to use my copy of WordPerfect 8 to decode an rtf document,
> like I've done before the signal change, and boy was I surprised.  The
> machine locked up for 10 seconds, then spontaneously rebooted.
>
> Anyone else have this experience with Linux emulation?

Some reports of crashes have come to me, but none contained the
necessary information or simply weren't reproducable. If you think
there's something wrong and you want me to take a look at it, you'll
have to give me something to work on.

--
Marcel Moolenaar                        mailto:marcel@scc.nl
SCC Internetworking & Databases           http://www.scc.nl/