Date:      Thu, 06 Sep 2007 10:10:01 -0400
From:      Randall Stewart <rrs@cisco.com>
To:        sazzadur rahman <rahman.sazzadur@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A query regarding sctp_bindx api in SCTP

Well I spoke to soon.. after a bit more testing .. I figured
out that I had fat-fingered my address set on my
second interface.. opps :-D

So after testing I see this all working now on the latest
code.. now as I said the Jul_13 issue is way behind.. so
I have now updated the sctp.org web site with a Sep 6 version.

This as even a LOT of patches that the current software
does not..  ** I am waiting for approval of a patch (18) which
does some deep restructure so we can have MAC-OSX use the
same locking model as BSD.. behind that I have a patch (19) with
many more bug fixes.. we now are to the point that we are running
VERY VERY well on an 8 Core MAC box in Michael Tuexens lab.. running
both the MPI test suite AND the special mywaitall killer MPI test
(as well as the reserpool workout).  The good new for you is
that the update on my website (Sep6_2007) has all of these
bug fixes... so please update to the latest code and tell me
if the problem has gone away.. it should.. or I am doing something
wrong with the test code (based on the code in this email)..

Let me know if you have any more problems..

Thanks