Date:      Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:34:33 +0100
From:      "Daniel S. Haischt" <me@daniel.stefan.haischt.name>
To:        "Rene C. Mendoza" <rene.mendoza@activeinvitesoftware.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: subversion on FreeBSD 4.10

OK, I have to admit that this was a stupid suggestion ;-)

WITH_APACHE2_APR will be set to yes if using WITH_MOD_DAV_SVN
(as you did).

Did you try to manually execute the command ...

/usr/local/sbin/apxs -e -S \
LIBEXECDIR=/usr/local/libexec/apache2 \
-a -n dav libexec/apache2/mod_dav.so

... just to ensure APXS is realy the reason for this
issue?

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
DAn.I.El S. Haischt

Want a complete signature??? Type at a shell prompt:
$ > finger -l haischt@daniel.stefan.haischt.name