Date:      Sun, 18 Feb 2001 17:14:16 -0800
From:      "Jeremiah Gowdy" <jgowdy@home.com>
To:        "Francis" <franciswclark@home.com>, "BSD focks" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: youe web site

> this is the worse web site I have ever seen in my life.  I have never been
> down so many links that seem to imply, that a CD image exists there, and
> then I can rile get Free BSD.
>
> You are not even trying to sell any thing?  But you still have me lost,
this
> is a poor job on your part.
>
> What, cant you communicate?  Incredible!  No wonder your in computers.
>
> frank.

I know we're not supposed to reply to people like this guy, but this cracked
me up.  Thanks for the laugh Frank.

In exchange for you entertaining me, allow me to help you out a bit.

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/ISO-IMAGES/4.2-install.iso

I certainly didn't have any problem finding it.  :)

BTW - give the spell checker a try, it makes your flames sound better if the
spelling is correct.